Quick academic help
Don't let the stress of school get you down! Have your essay written by a professional writer before the deadline arrives.
3. The sections of the paper listed at the end.
Locate one nursing theory and one non-nursing theory. Describe how two practitioners can bring these separate theories together to provide meaningful patient care. Please use APA format. Please cite all references at least three.
2. Description of Issue or Concern:
The selected issue or concern must be clearly identified as being significant to the professional area of either leadership, education, informatics, healthcare policy or advance clinical practice. The issue or concern must be presented comprehensively, but concisely by answering each of the following questions.
• What is the specific issue or concern being presented?
• Why should the nursing profession care about this issue or concern?
• What does the nursing literature have to say about this issue or concern including its frequency of occurrence?
• Who are the stakeholders or the people affected by the issue or concern?
Virginia Henderson Nursing Theory
B. Section 1 of the body of the paper should include;
Description of the problem/issue for which strategies will be developed. The problem to be resolved must be in nursing leadership, nursing education, nursing informatics, or health policy. Scholarly evidence (in the form of a literature review) supporting the issue is included. The problem/issue could be local to one’s specific practice setting. For example, the setting might be a nursing unit, a nursing-education program, an informatics department, or a health-policy unit of a consulting firm. The problem/issue needs to be something that a nursing theory can impact, whether it solves the actual problem/issue or enables people affected by the problem/issue to deal with it. It is best if the problem/issue is from real life – something the writer of the paper has dealt with or is currently engaged in.
Some examples (these are fictitious examples)
a. A nursing unit has experienced rapid turnover of professional staff, including several nurse managers. A new nurse manager from outside of the nursing unit is appointed.
Highlights of Section 1
-Section 1 should be a comprehensive overview of what the problem is, and how the applied nursing theory (Peplau’s theory) can improve it.
-So if the issue is nursing leadership how can you apply peplau’s interpersonal relationship theory to solving it.
-Go through each step of the theory and summarize how it could be used to solve the leadership issues.
Nursing Theory And Philosophy Nursing Essay
Description of the Assignment
In this 5-6 page paper (not including the title or reference pages in the page count), the introduction contains a few statements about nursing theory in general, identification of
one nursing theory to be used in this paper, and the sections of the paper. The selected nursing theory can be from any of the three types of theories:
• grand theory (e.g., Roy adaptation model),
• middle-range theory (e.g., Benner’s model of skill acquisition),or
• practice theory (e.g., Im’s theory on the pain experience of cancer patients).
Note: the theories named here are examples only; students may choose any nursing theory.
1. The first section of the paper is a description of the importance of nursing theory, in general.
2. Key points and inter-relationships of those points of the selected theory are summarized. Biographical or historical information about the selected nursing theory or the nurse theorist is not included.
3. The selected nursing theory’s views or ideas about nursing leadership, nursing education, health policy, or nursing informatics (only one of these specializations) are discussed briefly, using two examples from real life to illustrate the views. Real-life examples come from a student’s own practice or from the scholarly literature.
4. The paper is concluded by presentation of insights gained (what was learned) about nursing theory through writing the paper.
Why choose our assistance?
As soon as we have completed your work, it will be proofread and given a thorough scan for plagiarism.
Our clients' personal information is kept confidential, so rest assured that no one will find out about our cooperation.
We write everything from scratch. You'll be sure to receive a plagiarism-free paper every time you place an order.
We will complete your paper on time, giving you total peace of mind with every assignment you entrust us with.
Want something changed in your paper? Request as many revisions as you want until you're completely satisfied with the outcome.
We're always here to help you solve any possible issue. Feel free to give us a call or write a message in chat.
Nursing theory promotes autonomy when ..
All papers are delivered on time. In case your writer misses the deadline, and you will not be able to provide him with deadline extension, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
The Value Of Nursing Theory - Nursing Essay Writing Services
We check all papers carefully with the help of special software to make sure that they are plagiarism-free Reference page, as well as the title page, are included in your order All content is properly cited
Nursing Essay Writing Services Application of Theory …
Analyze theories from nursing and relevant fields with respect to their components, relationships among the components, logic of the propositions, comprehensiveness, and utility to advanced nursing.
Nursing Theory Analysis Paper - Nursing Essay Writers
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a FREE revision. You will have 10 days to send the order For revision after you receive the final paper.
Nursing Theory Analysis | essay-paper
Do you want your assignment written by the best essay experts? Then look no further. Our teams of experienced writers are on standby to deliver to you a quality written paper as per your specified instructions. Order now, and enjoy an amazing discount!!
Nursing Theory | Assignment Essays
We are extremely selective towards writers who are willing to work for our company as high quality is a rule for us, and we cannot undermine our customers’ trust. Writers and editors are obliged to pass multiple tests and complete many sample papers to be accepted to our writers’ team. That is why the papers created by our talented and experienced writers conform to high standards of academic writing.
Importance of Nursing Theory Essay Sample - Bla Bla Writing
Format and Special Instructions
1. Paper length: 6 pages minimum; 8 pages maximum, excluding title page and reference page. Points will be deducted for not meeting these requirements.
2. The textbook required for this course may not be used as a reference for this assignment.
3. A minimum of 5 scholarly references are used. References must be current – no older than 5 years, unless a valid rationale is provided. Consult with the course instructor about using an older source.
4. Title page, body of paper, and reference page(s) must be in APA format as presented in the 6th edition of the manual
5. Ideas and information from readings and other sources must be cited and cited correctly.
6. Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing as presented in the 6th edition of the APA manual
7. Please include level one headings.
How it works
You submit your order instructions
We assign an appropriate expert
The expert takes care of your task
We send it to you upon completion
Average quality score
"I have always been impressed by the quick turnaround and your thoroughness. Easily the most professional essay writing service on the web."
"Your assistance and the first class service is much appreciated. My essay reads so well and without your help I'm sure I would have been marked down again on grammar and syntax."
"Thanks again for your excellent work with my assignments. No doubts you're true experts at what you do and very approachable."
"Very professional, cheap and friendly service. Thanks for writing two important essays for me, I wouldn't have written it myself because of the tight deadline."
"Thanks for your cautious eye, attention to detail and overall superb service. Thanks to you, now I am confident that I can submit my term paper on time."
"Thank you for the GREAT work you have done. Just wanted to tell that I'm very happy with my essay and will get back with more assignments soon."